Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Anybody watching the Caucuses live on CNN?

Just thought I'd ask (or at least let you know they are available.)Anybody watching the Caucuses live on CNN?
Yes, I am and am interested to see the outcome, you?
No.. it would be more interesting to watch grass grow...Anybody watching the Caucuses live on CNN?
i envy you canadian - i live in arizona %26amp; can't watch hockey. however to answer the question, no, i'm not watching yet - but if i do, i'll probably turn on cspan.Anybody watching the Caucuses live on CNN?
And next week, it's going to be New Hampshire, New Hampshire, New Hampshire. But it's a small price to pay for living in a nation that chooses leaders democratically -- unlike many other places in the world today.
I'm watching MSNBC, Iowa caucus coverage, but I think I will switch over to see what coverage CNN has.



I like switching between the two during election time. Although, this is the first time ever that I have watched coverage on the Iowa Caucus.



It seems they have an extremely high turn out this year. I鈥檓 thinking it is because of Clinton and Obama.
No, I'm honestly so SICK of all the Iowa Iowa Iowa.. (and I have friends there, ok, it's not the people) but they're only one state and not that representative of the rest of the nation.
no, hockey,eh

No comments:

Post a Comment