Friday, January 27, 2012

Is there a way to watch live internet streams of cable networks(CNN ect..) on xbox360 via network PC stream?

I am asking about streaming live broadcasts, like CNN has on their website. I have TVersity, PlayOn, netflix, and Hulu for streaming re-runs but I am curious if there is such a program or method available for streaming live television, via the internet, to the xbox.



**I have a windows media center pc and I am aware you can stream a cable tv signal to the xbox via media center, but I am interested in an internet only approach.**Is there a way to watch live internet streams of cable networks(CNN ect..) on xbox360 via network PC stream?
Sorry. The Studios are very protective of their markets. Anything like that would compete directly with cable and satellite services.



For "internet only" you can buy IPTV (like ATT Uverse or FIOS) services, if available in your neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment