Friday, January 27, 2012

Did you know you can see the Ahmadinejad speech live now on CNN.com?

I have to say, I am shocked that Columbia's president is letting him have it. Let's see how he answers. ;)Did you know you can see the Ahmadinejad speech live now on CNN.com?
It's awesome!.And to think I was against this speech, now I love it. The President bit his head off, chewed it up and spit it out!.
Thank you for the information about the speech on CNN-though I have no TV at the moment. As for being shocked, I was socked that the Yeshiva (Jewish institution of religious studies, or at least, that is what it is meant to be) of Brooklyn allowed Gen. Clark (who has more blood on his hands then Ahmadinejad) give a speech there. I am also shocked that the derogatory lies, invented by Holocaust denier, Philip Cohen, are "learned" in the USA.Did you know you can see the Ahmadinejad speech live now on CNN.com?
it is always good to know your enemy; I saw the questioning on 60 minutes, our reporters are pathetic ; they back down; don't push the envelope; don't follow-up ; they are not reporters in my opinion; cut the baloney and press press ; you are not here to make people comfortable ; where have all the good investigative reporters gone??? Youth of America where are you, ask the questions ; the people that we see everyday are not worth their weight as reportersDid you know you can see the Ahmadinejad speech live now on CNN.com?
ya

No comments:

Post a Comment