Friday, January 27, 2012

When will Saddam be hanged? Will it be live on CNN?

Wouldn't we all love to watch this? When will it be, so I can pull out the big screen and invite friends and pop some popcorn.When will Saddam be hanged? Will it be live on CNN?
his lawyers have 30 days to contest the verdict that will be decided on by a panel of judges who can take as long as they want to consider overturning the verdict. After that decision it could be within 30 days from then.
HAHA!!! I loved your question, I really don't have the answer, but I would absolutely love to join you!When will Saddam be hanged? Will it be live on CNN?
ok dude. that's kinda cruel, even though he is cruel. but yea. i would like to watch this too.When will Saddam be hanged? Will it be live on CNN?
I hope it does air on tv so I can see him skwarm and gigle around gasping for air. I hope he pisses his pants when they hang him too.
WHY IS EVERYONE SO SICK YOUR LIKE MAKING ME CRY!!!!! ITS SO CRUEL WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF HES GUILTY OR INNOCENT! HES STILL A HUMAN BEING WHICH IS MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR YOU GUYS! YOU WOULD TAKE THE PLEASURE IN WATCHING A MAN BEING HANGED AND FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE! THAT MAKES YOU JUST LIKE HIM! NO IT MAKES YOU WORSE BECAUSE YOU SEE IT AS ENTERTAINMENT AND ITS JUST SICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment