Friday, January 27, 2012

Are Lou Dobbs or Rick Sanchez still live on CNN?

I've been trying to search for them on FiOS and I can't seem to find them. All I found was Larry King. Did their shows get canceled?

I heard something about Dobbs "leaving" CNN but my boyfriend said he was still on...Are Lou Dobbs or Rick Sanchez still live on CNN?
Lou Dobbs is on the radio and Rick Sanchez is on midday, Ricks List.Are Lou Dobbs or Rick Sanchez still live on CNN?
That darling Rick Sanchez is still on and doing a fine job. He is on fairly early though still on CNN. He comes on here around 4 pm and so you might be missing him if you are working. I haven't seen Dobbs for ages and I think he is gone. But Sanchez is still asking some tough questions and now especially about the spill. He is great and a pleasure to watch and hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment