Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can I watch TV live through my computer like CNN, FNC, or MSNBC. Not live stream, but watch it as cable tv?

ok check out http://watchtelevisionforfree.blogspot.c鈥?/a> before you buy anything. No account is needed just a bunch of really good shows that you can watch for free. Check it out new shows are being added and updated daily.Can I watch TV live through my computer like CNN, FNC, or MSNBC. Not live stream, but watch it as cable tv?
Yes, you can, you just need to purchase a tuner for your computer. Then you can plug cable or antenna right into your computer just like it's a TV. You should get one that has NTSC and ATSC tuners so that you're ready for the digital change-over and so that you can still receive analog cable signals. Some are available as USB devices while others use the PCIx1 slot in your computer. I have provided a link to one in the sources.Can I watch TV live through my computer like CNN, FNC, or MSNBC. Not live stream, but watch it as cable tv?
You need cable or satellite TV service to get those channels.

They aren't available as internet streams for free or otherwise.
  • makeup class
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment