Monday, February 6, 2012

Did you see Cnn earlier on the young lady swimming Lake Tahoe to raise money for Downsyndrome.?

I am looking for the web site address to help this young lady. I normally don't get into too many things like this but in this particular case I was moved %26amp; would like to contribute. I went to CNN's site but they only have the live video happening. ThanksDid you see Cnn earlier on the young lady swimming Lake Tahoe to raise money for Downsyndrome.?
http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/390574.html



there's an article here, and anyone interested in making a donation or acquiring more information about programs involving Down syndrome can contact the DSIA in Sacramento at (916) 658-1686.



Information about Down syndrome, Gaffney's swim and another upcoming fundraiser known as the "Buddy Walk" also is available by viewing the alliance's Web site at downsyndromeinfo.org.Did you see Cnn earlier on the young lady swimming Lake Tahoe to raise money for Downsyndrome.?
cbs5.com/local/local_story_268133453.htm鈥?br>


It was amazing that she was able to complete it.. She really is a great inspiration. She gives me and my family high hopes for my 1 year old nephew diagnosed with Down Syndrome...

No comments:

Post a Comment