Monday, February 6, 2012

I still say the oil spill eruption on the live feed looks like the smoke from the World Trade Center towers?

yes I know its underwater, but that is what its reminds of:



http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.鈥?/a>I still say the oil spill eruption on the live feed looks like the smoke from the World Trade Center towers?
It is a tragedy like the towers. 3,000 may not have yet died by the fallout from pollution will in the long term kill many more prematurely

Also, the destruction of the United States whole southern and eastern seaboard for 20 years is pretty bad.

I think the BP officials are as important to put in jail as Bin Laden.



They are killers

They need to be put behind bars.
Is that a question?I still say the oil spill eruption on the live feed looks like the smoke from the World Trade Center towers?
You're right! Bin Laden must have done it!I still say the oil spill eruption on the live feed looks like the smoke from the World Trade Center towers?
ur an diot

No comments:

Post a Comment