Monday, February 6, 2012

How do I find out if I can get CNN International?

When traveling abroad I love watching it. I live in the US and I'm stuck with the US Edition, so far I haven't found out how to get it, but a thumbs up to whoever can. Thanks in advance.How do I find out if I can get CNN International?
Hi,



Yeah, after extended stays abroad, I agree CNN International is much more interesting than regular CNN.



I used to get it in San Diego on Time Warner Cable in the extended digital channel packages. If you get TWC in your area you should look out for this. http://timewarnercable.com



update: verizon fios also has it: http://www22.verizon.com/content/fiostv/channel+lineup/channel+lineup.htm



However, I am moving to San Jose now and would like to find a way to get CNN international here too. Let me know if you find.How do I find out if I can get CNN International?
The best way is to check with CNN official website for the full timetable, by which they have one specifically on CNN International, then you will not miss it when you want more info on international news.

No comments:

Post a Comment