Thursday, February 9, 2012

I know a lot of people here LOVe Lou Dobbs. I don't. I always thought he is making a good living on Cnn and...

and writing books making money off of immigrants especially the illegal ones, by disrespecting people and saying whatever he want on air. What do you think and how do you feel when you hear the presidential candidates, Clinton and Obama saying how Lou Dobbs is making a very good living by running his mouth all day about Immigration and making it a bigger issue than it really is?I know a lot of people here LOVe Lou Dobbs. I don't. I always thought he is making a good living on Cnn and...
Lou Dobbs is an idiot. I stomached him a few times and I'm disgusted that anybody takes that kind of scum seriously.

He's an opportunist who appeals to the lowest common denominator. He should be running for president.
Kind of short sighted to say he is disrespecting people who disrespect the laws of this country. The simple fact is that the illegals are not immigrants. They are common criminals who need to be forcefully repatriated back to their home countries using the full force of our police and military, if necessary.



Klintler and Osama pander to that disgusting criminal element (illegal aliens) because any educated person sees them for the deceitful scum they really are. What do you expect from the leaders of a party that is made up of losers who are too lazy or ignorant to become self sufficient?



The dichotomy between your screen name and this question is astounding.



Those who are rail against Lou Dobbs must use the "race card" as their sole supporting argument because they are incapable of coming up with a valid counter point. Being against illegal immigration is not racist. However, making false accusations against someone is a sign of ignorance.I know a lot of people here LOVe Lou Dobbs. I don't. I always thought he is making a good living on Cnn and...
I think he tends to be overbearing at times but his talking points make good sense. I agree with most of his ideas and I think a lot of other Americans also agree. He doesn't care if what he says is politically correct or not. He doesn't have to pander to any special interests. He says it like he sees it.I know a lot of people here LOVe Lou Dobbs. I don't. I always thought he is making a good living on Cnn and...
Lou Dobbs is a frustrated racist using immigration as a pretext to blow steam of the racist kind.
Just another reason I won't be voting for them. It is a very important issue to me.
I don't agree with everything that Dobbs says, but he does expose government sham and waste from time to time.

And by the way, did you know he has been married to his Mexican wife for 20 years?
The amnesty crowd just wants you to think that it's not important because their not giving up their plan of pushing it through. It will come up again this year. Stay alert.

No comments:

Post a Comment