Thursday, February 9, 2012

What do you think of Obama's live show standing with "his team" of security advisors to handle risks when Pres?

It's on the major news networks, CNN and FOX today, Wed a.m. 10/22.

Obama is talking like he's sending signals to the world and ready to move into the Oval office and solve problems, and meet all tests.



One meeting with flags and photos and the first term senator, community organizer claims he's ready to be commander in chief.What do you think of Obama's live show standing with "his team" of security advisors to handle risks when Pres?
Delusions of grandeur (as exemplified above) are difficult to treat.



Obama's are intensifying by the day.



~Dr. M~
kind of presumptious on his part I think. I hope he has some egg on his face after this.What do you think of Obama's live show standing with "his team" of security advisors to handle risks when Pres?
I am 1,000X more comfortable with an unfettered General Powell that I am with "you go to war with the army you have" Bush/Rummy.



I question the sanity of anyone who thinks otherwise.



Obama 2008What do you think of Obama's live show standing with "his team" of security advisors to handle risks when Pres?
I think its wonderful. Laura should call Michelle and start giving her a tour of the White House
All I can say is that IF Obama is elected as President - I think that even though I am highly disappointed in Colin Powells endorsement - I think he made the electrifying choice, the things he said were not 100% true and I believe it a cover up of emotion choice - I do however, really trust Colin Powell and if he will be sitting gin making calls on National Security and Foreign affairs, it is comforting.



That is all I can say. The others, well, I guess it is a good idea, however it just shows Obama's lack of knowledge in the are for himself.
He is so arrogant it's sickening. He thinks he is already in charge. He is forgetting he needs to be elected first, and that is NOT going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment