Friday, February 3, 2012

"NEW YORK (AP) 鈥?Kyra Phillips, anchor of CNN's Live From..., unwittingly upstaged President Bush's speech"

What do you think of this I feel so bad about this woman"NEW YORK (AP) 鈥?Kyra Phillips, anchor of CNN's Live From..., unwittingly upstaged President Bush's speech"
"My sister-in-law is a control FREAK."

I think she's going to have an interesting Thanksgiving.
I would want to just die. I feel bad for her too. You would think someone would've told her earlier or cut the sound."NEW YORK (AP) 鈥?Kyra Phillips, anchor of CNN's Live From..., unwittingly upstaged President Bush's speech"
Hey, it could have been worse. We could have heard her do her business in the john! Well, she at least said some great things about her husband. About the sister in law, ouch! She should speak straight up and apologize. She shouldn't be fired for that mistake."NEW YORK (AP) 鈥?Kyra Phillips, anchor of CNN's Live From..., unwittingly upstaged President Bush's speech"
I don't think she will be fired. She is a very good anchor.



That having been said, I had to say a major "ouch!" when I heard her comments about her sis-in-law. It will definitely make for an interesting thankscatfight (i mean thanksgiving)!

No comments:

Post a Comment