Monday, February 6, 2012

Have the news reporters at CNN have no shame at all?

My former husband kidnapped my son during a divorce and it took me 22 years to find him. It makes me sick to hear CNN reporter on television mocking those mother's in Texas who had their children taken from them in that Texas raid where the children were instantly taken away from EVERYONE on one telephone call from a teen they can't seem to locate. I am disgusted at CNN for allowing that newscaster represent any part of the community I live in. I've seen it all. Those children and their mothers have been traumatized. Do these newpeople get numb or something?Have the news reporters at CNN have no shame at all?
TV "News" is now owned pretty much by billionaires. They need to make a profit on their "News" - so it's got to be shocking and controversial.



It's horrible - fake news. It's making the country sick. America can't live on a constant diet of their lies.



The rules for "News" have to be changed at the FCC to try to exclude the republican hate merchants.Have the news reporters at CNN have no shame at all?
No.Have the news reporters at CNN have no shame at all?
CNN is the pits. Try Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment