Monday, February 6, 2012

Why do you think CNN announce that 120 years is the record for longest life ?

This February CNN announced they found a record breaking 120 year old woman recorded as born in February 1888. But that is not the record. J Calment (of France) lived 122 years.Why do you think CNN announce that 120 years is the record for longest life ?
That was the lady who applied for a driver's license, right? That would make her the oldest LIVING person, on record, today, not ever.



The other lady at 113 just died the other day. The lady in question is asked for documentation. If I were that old, I'd give everyone the finger. At 120, I couldn't care less, as long as I could dress myself, find my way to the toilet, feed myself, etc.Why do you think CNN announce that 120 years is the record for longest life ?
Okay 122 is the record. Thank you. Damn CNN.

No comments:

Post a Comment