Friday, February 3, 2012

Will anyone notice when CNN's Larry King Live goes dark?

He needs more time to bang his 33 year old mistress and refill his Viagara prescriptions.



Say what you will, but he pulls hot tail for a 76 year old man.Will anyone notice when CNN's Larry King Live goes dark?
Who?
Yes the 4 people who watch it.Will anyone notice when CNN's Larry King Live goes dark?
He has had some good moments interviewed many a person but it is getting old.Will anyone notice when CNN's Larry King Live goes dark?
Larry King went dark a long time ago, he has no ratings even worth mentioning.
DARK?
Too often he has families on there crying about an unknown loved one lost to some criminal activity. That's not news, nor anything I find worthwhile.
He is still on the air? I haven't watched CNN in years.
Nope 'cause I never watched him anyway
He should have quit 20 years ago.
most of the population of the "retirement home"...





aka the WAITING ROOM
Yes, I'm looking forward to Bill Maher replacing him in that time slot.
I don't listen to liberals on TV, it might stunt my growth, ruin my eyes and in the case of Larry King, corrupt my morals
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment