Friday, February 3, 2012

Which channel on uk tv can I watch the Democratic convention live?

last convention in 2004 I was able to watch the national democratic convention live on the BBC parliament channel but I am not sure if the BBC is going to show the Democratic convention live on that channel.

We have sky tv so I can get BBC news 24 CNN, CNBC and Fox news.

does anyone know if the BBC is going to show the Democratic convention live and to be fair also the Republican convention live on the BBC? Thank You.Which channel on uk tv can I watch the Democratic convention live?
I don't know about TV, but you can watch them online. There's a great set of DNCC (and RNCC) links on USA Media Guide. They have links to the official sites, the protest sites, local Denver and Twin City media coverage, where to watch them online, and links to blogs reporting from them.



The link is http://www.USAMediaGuide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment