Friday, February 3, 2012

Whos gonna watch the larry king live interview with wwe at 9:00 Pm on CNN?

I think I will pass on this.Whos gonna watch the larry king live interview with wwe at 9:00 Pm on CNN?
looks interesting but first live TNA impact so im going to watch that instead.
I watched it ... it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.Whos gonna watch the larry king live interview with wwe at 9:00 Pm on CNN?
9 est. ?Whos gonna watch the larry king live interview with wwe at 9:00 Pm on CNN?
Paula Zahn, a CNN anchor who quit her show for an unknown reason, once asked Jack Cafferty who is in charge of CNN viewer email program , if he was actually the person who wrote the emails he is reading on TV.

Jack Cafferty was silent.



Is he ?



A media does anything to boost its image.
I'm watching it =)!
i am it said it was on last week and it didnt show so now im excited!
i am because there is nothing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment