Friday, February 3, 2012

Why do people live in the Snow covered north?

CNN showed it was -25 in Fargo

Why do you people live there, its 75 in Florida and 82 in California

We are at the beach and you are popsicles.Why do people live in the Snow covered north?
Idk. isnt the universe weird?
I live in the North East (Connecticut) and it snowed this morning and that's how I like it. Who wants to be in the sun and go to the beach ALL the time instead of experiencing every season? How can you even have fun on Christmas and enjoy the movies like The Polar Express when you have no snow? In the Summer it gets really hot and in the Spring you have your absolute hot days and your rainy days. It's all balanced and perfect.Why do people live in the Snow covered north?
Ha ha! I lived in Ohio nearly all of my life, then New England (not my favorite place) and I now live in FL.



There's something nice about the change of seasons, I guess. Snow is nice and cold is tolerable depending on how bad it gets (although -25 is crazy!) Again, snow can be nice for a while. Especially during the holidays. Sometimes Florida can be a little monotonous with it's seasons. But everywhere has it's perks and downfalls.



Take it from someone who's dealt with both climates!Why do people live in the Snow covered north?
Hah - popsicles would freeze solid here.



I'm stuck here (Canada) because I'm getting my degree.



It's apparently 1 degree fahrenheit here right now and it will drop to -17 degrees fahrenheit tonight...



You could get frostbite here thisquick outside today. It really sucks. But hey, California gets earthquakes %26amp; Florida gets hurricanes so I guess no place is perfect, huh?
Because it's home (and winter doesn't last all year).
Because that is where they was born and maybe they like it there personally i love where i live (which would be maine)

No comments:

Post a Comment