Friday, February 3, 2012

In the case of another catastrophic national emergency, would you tune to CNN or Fox News for live coverage?

Why?In the case of another catastrophic national emergency, would you tune to CNN or Fox News for live coverage?
CNN because they actually report news. Fox news has a severe conservative bias and I'm not really interested in hearing their opinion.
CNN, cuz their coverage seems better.In the case of another catastrophic national emergency, would you tune to CNN or Fox News for live coverage?
CNN b/c their coverage seems to be better and more up to date.In the case of another catastrophic national emergency, would you tune to CNN or Fox News for live coverage?
I like Fox News, don't know why.
Out of those two I would pick CNN. I hate Fox News.
i would flip between them both might have some different info
ABC news...all the way
CNN, FoxNews is the corrupt republican propaganda machine.
Fox news because CNN dressed up their news report to make look worst than it actually is
fox i never watch the Communist News Network
Fox.
Flip back and forth through FoxNEWS, MSNBC, %26amp; CNN because I'm a news junkie and I like different perspectives.
Fox, unless Anderson Cooper was on the scene...then might go to CNN.
I only tune into Fox for comic relief.
I won't waste my time sitting in front of a TV, I'll load up all my guns and go hunting. 'Cuz IF it happens again, the gloves come off and no more nonsense. The left be damned and the terrorists will be terminated.
Major News Coverage like Fox and CNN are so filtered and controlled by people who only want you to know what they want you to. I don't know, i'd get bullshit from both, maybe i'll just stick my head in the ground and dig for worms.
If I have a choice, I'll watch BBC news. They get right to the facts and dont waste time with 'talking heads' that tell you what to think.



But if it has to be from those two, I'll take CNN. Fox is just too busy fellatiating the president to give any real news.
because just about all news media is biased one way or another, flip between the two and mabey you'll get some truth by comparing the two.
  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment