Thursday, February 9, 2012

Does the city you live in have video cameras in the bathroom?

There is a city close to where we live that has a camera in the bathroom. They have a camera in both mens and womens bathrooms facing the stalls. I don't think this is legal but am not a lawyer either.. The reason I ask is I saw this on I-report CNN and saw how close this was to me..

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-239177Does the city you live in have video cameras in the bathroom?
If somebody watches me take a **** and doesn't quit immediately I'd be surprised.Does the city you live in have video cameras in the bathroom?
It looked to me like they were set up to where the couldn't see any private body parts.The stalls have walls and all they could see at the urinal is your back so what is the big deal?A lot of bad stuff has happened in park restrooms so it's about time somebody finally did something about it.No more female joggers getting raped and no more pedophiles preying on children in that bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment