Monday, February 6, 2012

Did I just hear CNN correctly, Casey Anthony is getting out with time served Sunday morning, which is today ?

They were saying stuff like she's coming out the back door.

There will be different SUV's with tinted windows.

Nobody will be able to see which vehicle she gets in, and so that she doesn't get followed.

They will be veering off in different directions.



Did I hear CNN live report that ?



My only comment is damn !!!!

V.I.P. celebrity status to a woman that let her daughter die.Did I just hear CNN correctly, Casey Anthony is getting out with time served Sunday morning, which is today ?
She is getting out July 17
I cant believe they could let her go. She gets charged with lying to the police, but who would lie to the police unless they had something to hide. I could tell she was guilty the minute I saw her pretending to care in that courtroom.Did I just hear CNN correctly, Casey Anthony is getting out with time served Sunday morning, which is today ?
yeah and her lawyer says she can come live with them plus she has an offer to appear with family for a million dollars..damn!Did I just hear CNN correctly, Casey Anthony is getting out with time served Sunday morning, which is today ?
She's going to get her @ss handed to her if anyone sees her on the street.
Please, keep your children and husbands inside after dark.
She wants another baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment