Friday, February 3, 2012

How many people are watching the live footage from cnn on sept 11.01?

no thanks...



I was there on 911 and I really don't want to see the "drama" unfolding again. I saw it once and it was enough for me...



Lost a friend also. Firefighter Scott Kopytko RIP Ladder 13How many people are watching the live footage from cnn on sept 11.01?
thanks bro..we all lost something and gained something too.



We gained insight into what the enemy is willing to do to us...

Report Abuse


Some people are busy watching websites that are telling phony 9/11 Conspiracy Theory lies for idiots.

They don't believe the Real Footage.How many people are watching the live footage from cnn on sept 11.01?
yes I prefer factsHow many people are watching the live footage from cnn on sept 11.01?
fox news my self...
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment