Friday, February 3, 2012

If I insulted my sister-in-law on live TV like CNN's Kyra Phillips, how would I rectify the situation?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5297鈥?/a>If I insulted my sister-in-law on live TV like CNN's Kyra Phillips, how would I rectify the situation?
I'd probably lay low for a while, then apologize and send her some flowers.
let her kick you in the *** a couple of hundred timesIf I insulted my sister-in-law on live TV like CNN's Kyra Phillips, how would I rectify the situation?
Apologize the same way (on tv) and send her some flowers.If I insulted my sister-in-law on live TV like CNN's Kyra Phillips, how would I rectify the situation?
I'd **** Kyra Phillips anyday of the week.
No not really it wasn't that bad, it has hilarious though. Did you hear what she said about bush!
You have to take out a 30 second spot on all the networks in the world, that will run every hour and tell her what a jerk you were and appologize.



Or, admit you are what ever she thinks you are, and say you are sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment